Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crazy Busy

I know I owe a post. I don't have time. I have a HUGE project due tomorrow and NO time to do it. Then I have my final to study for on Tuesday. Wednesday is the beginning of a much needed vacation. Look for insightful, funny, meaningful blogs starting then.

Today I'm just trying to stay afloat. Baby is with my hero-for-the-day: Grammy Jan. Ryan comes in second for hero-of-the-day, I think he heard the desparation in my voice and he's on his way home with a Blizzard. I hate the stupid bitch who told me Microbiology is a "super easy" class.

Here are cute photos:
New Jumperoo

High chair and sippy cup...what a BIG girl!!!

Just super cute.

3 comments:

jon and nichole said...

good luck on your final...if you need anyone to watch your baby girl, im here -- and i only live 5 minutes away...let me know -- k??

by the way - i love the new picture you have at the top of your blog -- such a perfect little family and you look FABULOUS!

Unknown said...

sso loveable,cute and funny, she will be a giving little girl, special!!!!!! gramma g

al said...

I can't believe that your quarter is already over! THAT IS CRAZY!