Monday, December 22, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Well, I guess I'm trying to say that I'd rather post photos for you to enjoy than type something long and boring. Here's a little text with a lot of photos, probably worth about 20,000 or so words...

We celebrated Christmas with my fam in West Seattle yesterday. The drive was beautiful but treacherous. Still, it was worth it! Maizey got crazy spoiled.

It's been snowing like crazy, we have about a foot or more on the ground and I still haven't been sledding.

Ryan is on vacation starting Tuesday night and Maizey and I can't wait!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA! We love you!

Brace yourself. There are a lot of photos below. But, I can't choose my favs, it's impossible...

I've wanted to post a picture of what Maizey requires to fall asleep. So, here it is, and it's a SIDS nightmare!

We promptly uncover her face once she's asleep.

This was a snow day last week. We brought the guest bedroom mattress into the family room and created Snugglefest 2008. I'm guessing you can tell Ryan didn't come up with the name.

SNOWSTORM 2008:

Snow dogs. They love it! Even my little New Orleans girl gets into it!

My car, which hasn't been driven in a week!

Our backyard!

CHRISTMAS WITH THE GEBOWS:

A cool photo my sis took.

Brion and Mistilyn live at the bottom of VERY steep dead end road. Seriously, when it's not snowy you aren't sure if you'll even make it up. I think it's like 65degrees. Is that even possible? Anyway, they are stranded and so must ski/walk/ bus it everywhere. They arrived via skis last night. Too cute.With Auntie Ricky and Cousin Cash!
Her first gift of the night and she LOVED it!My little devil girl!Boxes to chew on are really the best gift of all! Especially when they're from Anthropologie!OOH! Foot! The ribbon made a cute headband!Mommy, you can't eat the baby.The Fam!Maizey's new Pedipeds. Thanks Grammy and Grampy.She is CRAZY about this wheel. Somehow my mom knew she would be...BATH TOYS!
Jim with the new gurgle pot in his new Sounders FC gear.THE DAY AFTER:
Surrounded by her new favorite things.
I'm telling you, she loves this wheel.But she hates her hood!

4 comments:

Jessica Zevely said...

That picture is soooooooooooo gorgeous! Holy moly. Thanks for the bday wishes, I'm very tired of being stuck at home! I want to see you guys. Maizey is just gorgeous. I can't believe how much she's grown. She did indeed get spoiled...but she deserves it. She's the cutest little peanut in the world and I love her!

Beth Zarling said...

It looks like you guys have had a lot of snow in spite of the snow! I also love the pictures of Maizey's Christmas (featuring the Gebow family). Can't wait to see you.

Erika said...

She is the sweetest thing. I was happy we were able to pull it off, and thanks to you and Niz for making the trip.

Unknown said...

It was fun to see my baby(your) baby. We were lucky to be able to get together we have a great family. Erika takes such good photos, they are priceless. Maizeylou is not only so loved but is really lucky to have such wonderful parents. Merry Christmas,,,,, Grammy G