Saturday, July 26, 2008

This is not how I used to vacuum...




I knew my life would change when I became a mom. I didn't know that I would have to multitask even when I vacuum. Here I am breaking in my new heels and baby wearing while I tidy up. These days, the only way to keep Maizey happy is to strap her to my torso.

Here she is being plain, old cute.

This is how I found her when I was done doing dishes. She played herself to sleep and the pacifier just fell out of her mouth. So friggen cute.

3 comments:

al said...

Lana, one word -- AMAZING. Whoever dreamed that you would be BREAKING IN HEELS, VACUUMING, and all with your child strapped to your stomach. Amazing. I can't remember the last time you looked so funny, or attractive. my girl is fuine (fine) love you

Jessica Zevely said...

Oh my gosh Lan! She is so big! I can't wait to see you guys on Monday! Love, Tia Yessy

jessica corotan said...

Now that's a fine pair of legs right there...can i get a close up? You are the best multi-tasking lady i know...You are gorgeous and so is Maizey.