Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tatum's 7th Birthday

Today was Tatum's 7th birthday party! Tatum is the daughter of our friends Josh and Lacey. The party was at Jump Planet in Lynnwood, and even though Maizey is still too little to really appreciate jumping on giant, bouncy toys, I knew she'd love the energy and being around other kids. And, SHE DID! It was really cute to watch her experience this crazy, colorful place. I think my favorite part of being a mom is watching Maizey experience this stuff for the first time. Everyone had a good time, and mom and dad were wiped out. You forget how tiring jumping can be. Josh and Lacey also have a son (Jack) who is just a few weeks older than Maize, so it was fun to get them together, from the photos/video below, you can see they enjoyed each other's company--which is good, ya know, because they're betrothed and all...

I am working like a mad woman to try and get an A on an exam I have tomorrow. School has been crazy lately and I can't wait for my break at the end of this month. I REALLY need it! Okay, on that note, I gotta go study!

Maizey playing in the obstacle course Waiting in line for the slide.

Future husband and wife. Look at Jack's grin, these two are going to have beautiful children (I know they're a little young to be discussing this, but I thought I'd better start pressuring Maizey to have kids now, since it seems to be the thing that mothers do to their daughters).

Adorable.


The fam.
Maizey's new sweatshirt.

Videos of me being bossy...









I saved the best for last...
Look at these two adorable children...

5 comments:

Simon Ovidiu said...

You have a really nice family.I'm sure that Tatum's Birthday was great.
Visit my blog

Doublebanker said...

Looks like a lot of fun for the 7th... Jump Planet like Chuck E Cheese?

Daily Gif Blog

DB

Erika said...

So cute. My neice. I have set Maizey up with someone else for life - Rocco. So...

Lacey said...

I can't believe you got a post before me!! you are so good Lana!! I love the picture of Jack smiling and holding onto Maizey!! They were so cute together yesterday!! So glad you guys were able to come. We must get those kids together more often!!

Jessica Zevely said...

OW MY GOD. The videos are PRICELESS!!! I know one day they will get married and have the cutest babies on the block. Seriously...they are too cute together!!! Jack has the cutest look on his face when he's putting his chubby little hands on her shoulders!! I love them!