Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Maizey's first swim

We took Maizey to the pool tonight (we had to go to the indoor pool, the outdoor was closed for one of our 5 nice days during the year! Hmph!). It was the so fun and Maize was adorable. Here is a video and some pics from the event. If you listen closely on the video you can hear her little coos. So sweet. I love this baby!
Mama and baby

They're making the same face...

Auntie George got Maizey her first swimsuit.

Listen for her little noises toward the end of the video

4 comments:

Jessica Zevely said...

I can't wait to hear the video at home. I can't turn up my volume at work or everyone will know I'm slackin! She's adorable.

Georgia said...

i cant believe that swimsuit fits her!! what a big girl!! i totally heard the "coos" and seriously couldnt help but smile!

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh- too cute. I love that you already have her in a pool. I put Jack in a little pool I bought on our deck last Friday!! He was splashing away. I would love to have a play date sometime soon. Let me know when you're available!!

Jessica Zevely said...

Can I please have Ryan teach me to dance like that? :)