Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just to tide you over...

I should be studying, but here are some photos of my sweet girl...



I know that letting her self-feed is important, but it's kind of a messy event.
Just getting started...

During.


After.
She really loves to reorganize the pantry.
Mother's Day 2009

Best part of all.Wearing daddy's shirt.
Visitng Great Gpa and Gma Gebow's memorial bench at Alki with uncle Brion.

Looking fabulous and spring-y today.She was so annoyed that I was taking pics of her, she just wanted me to read to her!
Less than an hour after this photo was taken, darling Maizey fell and landed cheek first onto the corner edge of the coffee table. Now she has a big bruise on her cheek. I cried more than her. I'm such a whimp.

6 comments:

Erika said...

it's maizey's world, you're just along for the ride. i love her and miss her.

Jessica Zevely said...

WHY do you have the cutest baby girl in the world? She is the best...I love her...she's so funny!

jon and nichole said...

i freaking love the new pictures you posted!! she is so adorable!! i really think that ella and her should get together -- it would be funny to see how they acted together!

Georgia said...

I still don't always let D feet himself!! its such a MESS!!! I miss u guys...mostly Maizey..but I wouldn't mind seeing you too :)

Ashley Bruggeman said...

I LOVE the hiking pix from Mother's Day. You are such a beautiful family! And I know the frustration with "self-feeding"--every meal becomes bath time!

Beth Zarling said...

That hiking picture is fantastic. I cry when Harper cries over something big too. She is teething and crying and I have cried repeatedly. There was something else I was going to say, but now I forgot.